FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Regular Baptist Press
SCHAUMBURG, Ill.—The Regular Baptist Web Community fall class schedule is now available at www.rbwebcommunity.org. Regular Baptist Web Community events are an ideal resource for Regular Baptist Press customers, and support the RBP mission of providing educational resources that strengthen the local church.
Upcoming topics include:
- “Staying Fresh in Life and Ministry” facilitated by John and Daria Greening, Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3
- “Launching an Intentional Ladies’ Ministry with the Smaller Church in Mind” instructed by Linda Pausley, Sept. 16, 23, and 30
- “Facing a Tight Church Budget” instructed by Michael Nolan, Sept. 18
- “Emergency Assistance Training” instructed by Michael Nolan, Sept. 25, Oct. 2 and 9
- “DIY Strategic Planning” instructed by John Greening, Oct. 2, 9, 16
- “The Question Churches Rarely Ask” instructed by Dale R. Whiting, Oct. 7
- “Church Planting” facilitated by Scott Greening, Sept. 11, Oct 9, Nov. 13, Dec. 11
“We are excited to offer these learning opportunities,” says John Greening, GARBC national representative. “They provide practical and expert information in an interactive environment with a reach around the globe.”
Complete course descriptions, times, cost, and registration information can be found at www.rbwebcommunity.org.
About the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches
The GARBC is a voluntary fellowship of churches that share common doctrine and values of proclaiming Biblical truth, impacting the world for Christ, and perpetuating our Baptist Heritage. Find out more at www.garbc.org.
Regular Baptist Press is the publishing ministry of the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches.