LifeDesign is an elective Bible study curriculum that is intensely Biblical and intentionally practical. These through-the-Bible studies help busy adult learners know and understand, apply, and practice God’s Word in practical, effective ways. The study of Scripture in each elective quarterly course provides the adult learner with accurate and meaningful life-related Bible lessons. Uses King James Version.
Each LifeDesign course is made up of the following components:
- Leader’s Guide
- Bible Study Book with inductive Bible study questions
- Resource CD containing adaptable verse cards, customizable PowerPoint presentations for each lesson, case studies for in-class review or small group use, and additional teaching resources
- Transparency packet (16 full-color sheets)
- Horizons (weekly take-home paper)
- Poster to help promote LifeDesign in your church