Successful Bible teaching does not just happen. It requires the right training and preparation. The Success in Bible Teaching Seminar gives you the proper foundation so you can prepare and teach Bible lessons that build lives by the book
Who Should Attend?
Sunday School teachers
Anyone who has not had formal training
Any person involved in your Sunday School ministry
How Will This Seminar Help You?
- learn the step-by-step process for preparing an effective Bible lesson.
- work with your own Regular Baptist Press teaching materials, so you apply what you learn to what you regularly use.
- become more efficient in your lesson preparation.
At the seminar’s conclusion, you will have a lesson plan for a lesson you will actually teach from your Regular Baptist Press curriculum materials.
What to Bring
- Your Bible
- Your Regular Baptist Press teaching materials (teacher book, student book, visual packet, take-home papers, charts)
If you do not have teaching materials, samples will be provided for you.
Registration fee includes
- A full day of instruction, renewal, and ministry help
- Success in Bible Teaching seminar workbook
- Opportunity for fellowship and encouragement with other teachers
- Lunch and snacks
- Rates for 10 or more people – $30/person Early | $40/person Regular | $50/person on-site
- Rates for 1 to 9 people – $35/person Early | $45/person Regular | $55/person on-site
|Place and Date||Online Registration||Map and Directions|
|There are no upcoming Impact Teaching seminars currently scheduled. Check back soon. Want to host a seminar? Click here.|