|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Reports to:||Customer Service Supervisor|
Purpose: To answer customer calls and handle requests for resources in a courteous and efficient manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner
- Accurately enter orders into the computer system from a variety of sources (phone, fax, mail, web, e-mail)
- Proofread orders with customer to ensure accuracy
- Field customer questions regarding products
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all RBP resources
- Call customers and prospective customers to obtain orders
- Prepare to issue customer credit by researching and processing credit memos.
- Maintain customer records
- File customer documents
- Compile invoice and statement mailings
- Carry out other tasks as designated by the customer service supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exhibit the character of Christ
- Friendly personality
- Professional phone voice
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with ten key, data entry, and previous customer service experience preferred
- Work in office cubicle
- Long periods of time sitting
- Extensive use of telephone and computer.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties that may be required by their supervisor.