|Job Title:||Marketing & Communications Graphic Design Assistant (Part-Time/Temporary)|
|Reports to:||Communications Manager|
|Department:||Regular Baptist Ministries|
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to provide temporary marketing and graphic design assistance to the Communication Manager by designed and editing marketing and communication pieces.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and work on marketing and advertising pieces that accurately portray our marketplace position and successfully attract customers and donors
- Design print and digital ads for Regular Baptist Ministries
- Assist in the layout design for the Conference brochure and notebook. Flow text and edit as needed
- Assist in the design of displays and other marketing/advertising pieces for the annual conference
- Assist in the design and formatting of ministry communication pieces such as letters, applications, etc.
- Assist with designing or gathering imagery needed for various video production projects
- Work closely with the Communication Manager to ensure the necessary components are available and properly prepared for inclusion in our communication and marketing pieces
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the GARBC organization, churches, and network
- Commitment to mission of Regular Baptist Ministries
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and Christian publishing preferred
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite and MS Office applications required
- Attention to detail, highly organized and possessing excellent verbal and written skills
- Temporary, part-time position averaging 15 hours per week
- Work remotely with required weekly in-person meetings
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties that may be required by their supervisor.