In an effort to simplify and expedite the accurate processing of your returns and to ensure you receive credit due in a timely manner, RBP requires that a Return Authorization (RA) reference number be assigned on all products prior to the return of the products to RBP for credit.
The RA number is mandatory before returns will be accepted by RBP.
Listed below are some general guidelines that follow most types of returns. Please familiarize yourself with our detailed return policy.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. You must contact our Customer Service Department and have the applicable invoice number(s) to receive a return authorization number. If you wish to use a form instead, download a return authorization request form.
- Returned materials must be in salable condition, with no marks or evidence of use inside or outside. Please return complete product. Outdated, discontinued, or damaged items are not returnable for credit.
- Packages should be securely wrapped within a box or jet bag using packing materials so they are not damaged in transit.
- Return authorization number must be displayed on outside of package, and printed on a copy of the original invoice or packing slip inside the package.
- Materials that are returned must be received by our warehouse by the end of the quarter for which they were printed. (See Deadlines for returns below.)
- Unless otherwise stated, products may be returned after 90 days from the invoice date and within 6 months of purchase.
- Nonsalable and non-RBP items will not be credited or sent back to the customer.
- Return no more than 10% of the total purchases.
- All returns must be sent to:
C/O Witt Management
680 Industrial Dr #1
Cary, IL 60013
Kids4Truth Clubs Returns
Kids4Truth Clubs samples are non-returnable.
Due to the seasonal nature of Vacation Bible School products (and other factors), some of our VBS materials may not be returned for credit.
Churches and individuals may only return current introductory kits, student activity sheets and unopened media resources (i.e., CD-ROMs, DVDs). This means items such as the following are not returnable for credit:
- All Director’s Resources (excluding Introductory Kit)
- All Departments: Teacher books
- All Departments: Visual packets
- Evangelism Resources
- Salvation Poster
- Gospel Bookmarks
- Family Fun Sheet
- Good News Beach Ball
- All Music Items (excluding unopened Worship DVDs or Music CD Sets)
- All Promotions Items
- All Craft Items
- All Attendance Items
- All Decoration Items
- All Puppet Resources
- All Gifts & Awards Items
- All Game Items
Retailers, please see the detailed return policy.
Deadlines for Returns
- Fall material must be returned by November 30.
- Winter material must be returned by February 28.
- Spring material must be returned by May 30.
- Summer material must be returned by August 30.
- For Vacation Bible School, kits must be returned by July 15 and all other items by September 15.
- Undated adult and senior high electives may be returned if the course is still in print.
RBP is looking to efficiently partner with you in your business and ministry needs.
- Choosing to not follow these guidelines may significantly delay the issuing of credit to your account.
- Any returns not following the procedure outlined in this document will be credited at 45% of the price paid.
- Requests for credit may be denied. If you request the product be returned to you, you are responsible for the return postage—which will be billed to your account.
- Any return received without a valid RA reference number printed on the outside of the package may be refused and returned to you without credit at your expense.
If the product is damaged or defective when shipped to you, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800.727.4440. The Customer Service representative handling the call may issue credit without having the physical product returned or may send you a replacement. You do not need a return authorization. If the product needs to be returned, the Customer Service representative will coordinate the return method of shipping.
If a product is shipped due to a Regular Baptist Press error, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800.727.4440. The Customer Service representative handling the call may issue credit and/or send the correct product to you at our expense. If the product needs to be returned, the Customer Service representative will coordinate the return method of shipping at our expense.
If you purchased your materials through Regular Baptist Press, your purchases fall under RBP’s return policy. Deadlines for returns are listed in the policy.
If you purchased your materials through a retailer or distributor, please contact them directly.
Please view our return policy for complete details. Any returnable materials must be unmarked and in salable condition. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
You will not receive any credit for those items.
Deadlines are listed in our return policy.
- Returns that follow these established guidelines will be processed within 2–4 weeks from the date received at RBP.
- Please keep in mind our goal is to process every return as quickly as possible; however, during heavy volume and peak periods, slight delays may happen.
- Once your return has been processed, RBP will mail you a copy of your credit memo.
- It is important that you do not take deductions on future payments to RBP until you receive your credit memo. Taking deductions from your account before credit is issued may cause you to incur late charges on outstanding balances.
Any return received without a valid RA reference number printed on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to you without credit at your expense.