Manage/Update Existing Subscription
You always have the option to update your existing subscription to a particular email list by clicking Update your Preferences at the bottom of the email. Please note that this will update only the subscriptions on that particular list.
- Locate an email from the list that you wish to modify your subscription to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and select “update your preferences”.
- You will be prompted to select “email me a link”, do so. This is to ensure that you are authorized to update the preferences for that email address.
- Check your email for the email and select the “update your preferences” link.
- Update any information that may be out of date and scroll down to the subscriptions section, which contains check boxes.
- Uncheck the subscriptions that you wish to opt-out of and select “Update Profile”.
Use the links in the below table to subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our major lists.
- If you unsubscribe from a particular email list you will no longer receive any other email from that list.
- Unsubscribing from one list does not unsubscribe you from all lists.
- You may still receive transaction emails even if you unsubscribe from a list.
|Vacation Bible School||Subscribe||Unsubscribe|
|It’s Grow Time||Subscribe||Unsubscribe|
Manage/Update Catalog & Marketing Mail
To manage catalog & marketing mail, click here.