|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Reports to:||Director of Business Administration/Treasurer|
Purpose: Provide support to the Business Director and assist in marketing-related projects
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate, and recommend all advertising efforts for Regular Baptist Ministries. Work with the Director of Business Administration/Treasurer to provide marketing efforts for all Regular Baptist Ministries. This will include (but not limited to):
- Act as liaison with advertising partners and marketing staff
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the advertising strategy which will include budget
- Keep record of all advertising activities and provide details regularly to the Business Director for financial and marketing reports
- Collect and maintain all rate cards from advertising partners.
- Lead and recommend effective advertising/marketing campaigns that are in line with the RBP marketing strategy and mission( i.e. email message, online & print advertisements, etc.)
- Maintain product descriptions on RBP web store quarterly and as needed on new products
- Conduct competitor’s analysis of marketing activities and provide report to the Business Director and the Director of Business Administration/Treasurer
- Work with the Business Director to coordinate the resource catalogs and manage the production schedule to ensure the catalogs are available as scheduled
- Evaluate and recommend new products for development and acquisition with the Business Director. Present these recommendations at the new product committee meeting.
- Manage and monitor programs for assessing potential markets and customer demand including customer feedback. Provide a monthly report to the Director of Business Administration/Treasurer
- Provide marketing resources for sales personnel as requested by Business Director
- Meet weekly with the Business Director to review RBP information
- Develop overall marketing strategy for all ministries and review with Director for approval and implementation. Annually update and review.
- Lead weekly marketing department meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commitment to the mission of Regular Baptist Ministries
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing management experience
- BA or BS in Marketing or a closely related field; MBA preferred
- Track record as an effective and proactive project manager and exhibit strengths in organization, analytical skills, verbal and written communication, strategic thinking and ability to work both independently and as a team member with solid decision making skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with leadership
- Church ministry experience required (staff or volunteer)
- Knowledge of Christian publishing preferred
- Proficiency in MS office applications required
- Sit for long periods of time
- Work on computer in office environment
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties that may be required by their supervisor.
If you are interested in this position please use the following information to download and submit an application or contact our HR Department regarding any questions you may have.
Regular Baptist Press
Human Resource Department
1300 N. Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4806